Based on Colossians 1, our church's life is summarized by the phrase "In all things, Christ pre-eminent."
The mission of our church is summarized by three phrases surrounding the person and work of Jesus Christ
We seek to know Christ as Lord and Savior
- Christ is LORD of our lives as the king of our church and the ruler and authority for our faith and life.
- Christ is SAVIOR as the one who gave himself to atone for our sins, redeem us from wickedness, and reconcile us with God the Father.
We seek to be like Christ in our words and our actions
- Christ influences our SPEECH as being Himself the truth and calling us to "speak the truth in love."
- Christ influences our ACTIONS as the One who perfectly obeyed God's perfect law of love.
We seek to share Christ at home and throughout the world
- Our primary mission field is Platte, South Dakota, where we long for God's kingdom to come.
- We send and support workers to bring the gospel to countries like Mexico, Mozambique and elsewhere.